Since our office re-opened in May of 2020, we have worked tirelessly to maintain a safe and germ-free environment. While the safety and care of our patients has always been a top priority for the team at 360 Family & Implant Dentistry, with the emergence of COVID-19, we’ve stepped up our efforts even more.
In accordance with the standards issued from the American Dental Association (ADA) and the U.S. Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), we are taking the following precautions to ensure you have a safe visit to our office:
- We’ll take your temperature at the front desk.
- After each patient visit, team members disinfect the room.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is worn by team members.
- Daily, team members are given a health assessment before interacting with patients.
- Staff and doctors thoroughly wash and sanitize their hands before seeing new patients.
- Upon arrival, you’ll be asked to complete a brief questionnaire in regard to your health.
- Hand sanitizer stations are placed throughout the practice so that patients and staff have continuous access.
- Appointments are staggered to allow time for deep cleanings throughout the day and to prevent overcrowding in the office.